TS24 continuously seeks talented, proactive, service-oriented professionals. We hire our employees from a range of industries and disciplines to build a strong and diverse team at the forefront of the travel industry.
TS24 embodies a culture of health and wellness and fully understands the value of a work life balance so we offer a strong benefits package that enriches the personal life, as well as professional life. The following are just a few benefits provided by TS24:
- A national High Deductible Health Plan with employer contributions to a qualified Health Savings Account to help cover the cost of eligible medical expenses, along with dental and vision coverage which includes network and non-network provider benefits.
- Basic term life insurance in the amount of $50,000 Life and $50,000 AD&D coverage as well as supplemental employee and dependent life insurance, short and long term disability and indemnity plan options.
- A robust 401(k) plan to help save for retirement, and
- A competitive paid time off program.
If you enjoy working in a team environment with great pay and great benefits, feel free to send us your resume today!
If you are energetic, focused and interested in a rewarding career, please send your resumé, cover letter and salary requirements to Human Resources or fax to 614.750.4011
Click on any of the following roles to download a full job description…
Travel Operations & Customer Care Center
- Around the Clock Customer Coach – Home Based
- Domestic Travel Agent – Columbus, Ohio
- Domestic Travel Agent (onsite with top global apparel company) – Portland, Oregon
- Floater Travel Coach – Portland, Oregon
- International Travel Coach – Columbus, Ohio
- International Travel Coach (onsite with top global apparel company) – Portland, Oregon
- Meeting and Events Fulfillment Coach – Columbus, Ohio
- Meeting and Events Fulfillment Coach (onsite with top global apparel company) – Portland, Oregon
- Executive/ VIP Dest Customer Coach -Home Based
- International Rate Desk -Columbus, Ohio
- Team Leader-M&E (onsite with top global apparel company) -Portland, Oregon
- Global Business Relationship Manager - Columbus, Ohio
- Business Development Manager - Columbus, Ohio
- Executive Assistant for CEO - Columbus, Ohio